FHA LoansThe Federal Housing Administration pioneered streamline refinances.
Credit qualification guidelines are often easier than other underwriting standards to allow more people access to the program. This benefit does not come without limitations, as availability is subject to income and primary residency restrictions. Loan amounts are subject to ceilings as well. FHA loans are eligible for both refinance and purchase transactions.
Benefits of a FHA Loan
- Low Down Payments – as little as 3.5%
- 100% of Down Payment available from a gift
- Higher Debt to Income Ratios available in most cases
- Lower Credit Scores welcome
- Waiting Periods Less following Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, or Short Sale
- Reduced Documentation on FHA Streamline Refinances
Contact Us today if you would like to discuss FHA Loan Products further or if you have any inquiries about our product offerings. If you do not have any questions and are ready to submit your information for a loan decision, please Apply Now.
Thank you for letting Starboard Financial show you -The Right Way- in mortgage lending!