VA LoansVA loans are a benefit available to active-duty military members, veterans, and their surviving spouses and immediate families.
Qualification is subject to a valid Certificate of Eligibility including minimum service requirements provided by VA. Financing is limited to the purchase or refinance of the borrower’s owner-occupied primary residence. The benefit entitlement may be restored if the previous VA loan is sold and paid off in full. Borrowers should also be prepared to pay the VA Funding Fee, however it may be financed into the overall loan amount and paid off though the life of the loan.
Benefits of a VA Loan
- Minimum down payments available
- Zero down payment offered to disabled veterans
- No Private Mortgage Insurance Necessary
- No seller closing cost limitations
- Basic Allowance for Housing eligible for loan payments
- VA Funding Fee can be financed into the loan amount for reduced up-front costs
- Benefits are Reusable
- No early payoff penalties
Contact Us today if you would like to discuss VA Loan Products further or if you have any inquiries about our product offerings. If you do not have any questions and are ready to submit your information for a loan decision, please Apply Now.
Thank you for letting Starboard Financial show you -The Right Way- in mortgage lending!